We know it’s not only children and families who like and deserve holidays - everyone does!
If you are an adult with Asperger Syndrome, Autism, Autistic Spectrum Disorder, or another related condition that makes it hard for you to go on holiday, we can provide you with a tailor-made holiday in the Dordogne, France.
- The level of support you require
- The activities you want to do (e.g. visits to castles, forest walks, kayaking, cycling, museum visits, vineyards, restaurants, shopping - the Dordogne offers a host of activities to suit everyone)
- Self cater, have meals provided, or a combination of the two
- Stay in a gite or with a family
- Come with someone else or on your own
You can make all the choices before the holiday and we will create a holiday plan for you. We can then support you in preparing for your holiday, with photos, checklists etc.
For more information, or to ask any questions or make any suggestions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org